Music Magazine Research Task
To be able to understand and to capture the specific targets audiences thoughts and feelings on magazines, I created a music magazine questionnaire. It is aimed at people who buy music magazines, and people who do not. From this, i am able to get both results from the audience and help me create a magazine in which the target audience can be happy with, and it will be able to help me notice what is wrong within music magazines and it can help me rectify the problems. This is a great way to help me understand the research and planning needed to be put into my magazine. From this, its primary source as I am finding out my own information, with the use of my own research and planning to help develop results. (Link to 'types research & planning' blog entry: 'Here'.
Also, if you would like to take part in the questionnaire I created, please be sure to follow the link below as titled 'My Questionnaire'. Thank you:
Also, if you would like to take part in the questionnaire I created, please be sure to follow the link below as titled 'My Questionnaire'. Thank you:
No comments:
Post a Comment