Music Magazine Pages Analysis - Individual Post 22
Here is the analysis video of me explaining some of the changes I made through the front cover page, the content page and the double page spread. I wanted to try and keep it brief, as I didn't want to speak a lot and to explain quickly why I made these changes, and what I feel they will represent with what i've done with them. I am really happy with doing these analysis videos as it's made me realise where I can work off, and look at the mistakes i've made and encounter them and turn them into strengths. I think once again the videos have served the purpose of me explaining them in a one-to-one kind of way with the viewer, so that you the viewer can understand what I do with the things I do, and why i've done them (plus I also adding music behind the videos make it a little more fun!)
I really hope you like this final analysis video, and hopefully learned as much as I did, I feel it's really a step into the right direction and I have learned a lot from doing this. Thank you!
I really hope you like this final analysis video, and hopefully learned as much as I did, I feel it's really a step into the right direction and I have learned a lot from doing this. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment