Music Magazine (Double Page Spread) Final Draft - Task 42
Finally, here is my final design for the double page spread! I didn't do too much changes from the second draft, apart from changing the smaller image into a circle, as I previously said in the video I think it would look much better that way. I also changed the type size of the quote on the right page to a much taller height, as I think it stands out a lot more on the page, and I think the kernings better the space of the letters work well together also. They are not too close, but they are not to far away for them to be jumbled up.
I am really happy with this also in how it come out. It didn't take the longest to do, but I enjoyed doing it none-the-less. I feel like I learned a lot doing a double page spread, especially it being the biggest page to do out of the two pages. If you would like to see the other two designs, go to the links: 'FRONT PAGE' & 'CONTENTS PAGE'
Thank you for viewing the final design, and I will be creating an analysis video of the pages together, and some mock ups of if the magazines where presented in magazines. Thank you for viewing!

No comments:
Post a Comment