Friday, 11 April 2014

Music Magazine Pages Mock Ups - Individual Post 23

Music Magazine Pages Mock Ups - Individual Post 23

To show what the magazines look like on a magazine, I have some mock ups which I wanted to use to see how they would look. I think it gives it more of a nice effect, especially to see how they would look overall. 

As you can see there are two mock ups. One with part of the front cover and part of the contents, whilst the other has the complete page of a double page spread. It really does make it look really and gives you an idea of how it would look like if it was printed.

If I can find more mock ups, i'll use them. All credit goes to the creators of the mock ups. I hope you like how they look, and also provide feedback if you can, thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Love that look. Just need an Evaluation now please Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please look at the blogs of others as you can see that those who have done substantially more are being asked to do corrections. I suggest you look at the feedback given and do a lot of work to make sure there is work here for me to mark on Monday. I have spent a whole day of my weekend to give you feedback, the least you could have done was meet the deadline, which was last Monday.

    ReplyDelete