Music Magazine Analysis #2 - Task 11
To further my understanding of magazines and what features they used, the task set out as to analyse a music magazine which is a different to the genre of magazine of what i'll be creating. By this, i'll be able to notice the differences and similarities used in the magazines, and see what makes them popular in their own genre, and also what makes them stand out to the target audience they apply to.
I chose to analyse the magazine 'Alternative Press' or simply 'AP'. Instead of creating a prezi or a powerpoint, I wanted to create my presentation in photoshop. I feel it's a different approach and a different way to get and display my research as creatively and differently as I can. I can be as creative as I want into photoshop, so I wanted to create a presentation which links into the magazine it's self, by using the similar fonts and colour scheme to help keep the flow and style of the magazine, but making that impact on the presentation. To see the text, click on the image for a full scale zoom.

No comments:
Post a Comment