Monday, 25 November 2013

Photoshop Introduction - Task 13

Photoshop Introduction - Task 13

As part of our development and creation of our music magazine, we must be able to immerse ourselves with the software which is used to create magazines, and how they are structured. One of the most known and well established pieces of software for the creation of magazines is Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is an photo/graphics editing software, which is primarily used for the creation of magazines, posters, forms of digital art, graphic design, etc.
Photoshop is used by various amounts of designers and digital based artists for the aesthetic and conventional aspect. Photoshop is really easy to understand and comprehend, and having a good workflow within Photoshop can help with better creations of a magazine and in other forms, better compositions, artworks, etc.

I am a proficient user with Photoshop as I have had experience of using the program before, and have a vast but ever learning knowledge of the software. I will need to use the techniques and the tools within Photoshop to create the structure and basis of my magazine, especially toward creating the front cover, double page spread and contents of my magazine. It is essentially to understand the tools and features to help create the features of the magazine, so we know how to put our thought processes within our own magazine. I will create a blog entry which will include a video narration of my self talking about the basic tools used within the program and why and how they are used.

Here is a video I created last year on YouTube of a creation of a photo montage / manipulation. A lot has changed since though with my own work, but hopefully it gives a sense of perspective of how the tools of Photoshop are used and combined to create pieces of art work. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment