Sunday, 3 November 2013

Music Magazine Analysis - Task 9

Music Magazine Analysis - Task 9


In order for me to create a successful magazine, and applying the techniques which many of the leading magazine companies use and put forth into their own magazines, I created a music magazine analysis which explain some of the features used in a particular magazine I have chosen, which links in to the kind of magazine genre I want to create and work on. This is also to help put the knowledge I know into play, and analyse a magazine, so I understand how to create my magazine in the best way possible. 

If you would like to view the prezi presentation I made, with my voice over narration, please take a look! Please provide feedback if possible. For other magazine terminology please follow this link to the blog entry I made about magazine terminology HERE. 

I hope you enjoy in what I created!

No comments:

Post a Comment