College Magazine Contents - Task 19
Here is my college magazine contents mock up page. Also with the development of our own magazines. From this, I found this much more difficult to lay out as opposed to the front cover. But all in all, with much more practice and development over the creation of magazines in general, i'll hopefully pick it up much easier. In relation to the front cover, it has given me an insight on how to construct a contents page. With this once again, I used Photoshop to create the contents and give the structure of it also, since Photoshop is the number one software to use for the development and structure of a magazine.
I will be creating a video like the one I did for the front cover, and be making an analysis video about the creation of the contents page and the features and tools used to get the desired style I wanted with this. I will also go over what I could of improved and what I'll look at next time when I come to create my own music magazine. To view the front cover and the video, please follow these links:
College Magazine Front Cover &
College Magazine FC Video
College Magazine Front Cover &
College Magazine FC Video

No comments:
Post a Comment