Contents Page (Analysis) - Task 20
Here is the narrative of me going over the analysis and breakdown of the school contents mock up I did. Like the front cover, I go over the tools and features I use. It's much shorter in terms of the steps used as I didn't implement a lot of features, but enough to I think inform the viewer and reader. Once again, I think this is a great way to get my ideas and thought processes across.
Once again, i'll be making more videos like this in the future, whether it be photoshop based or vlog based. I think it's good to vary myself within making videos as I can be a lot more creative and make a lot of things with them. I hope you enjoy this analysis, and provide any feedback!
Once again, i'll be making more videos like this in the future, whether it be photoshop based or vlog based. I think it's good to vary myself within making videos as I can be a lot more creative and make a lot of things with them. I hope you enjoy this analysis, and provide any feedback!
No comments:
Post a Comment