Friday, 27 December 2013

Top 5 D&B Songs of 2013 - Individual Post 3

My Top 5 D&B Songs of 2013 - Individual Post 3

To relate to what my music magazine is going to be about, I have decided to do a blog post basing around my top 5 drum & bass tracks in last year. There where so many great releases and to narrow it down to five was just an impossible task. Many great releases came from labels such as Hospital Records, Shogun Audio, Critical Music, Metalheadz, Dispatch, Symmetry and more. It was a very strong year for Drum & bass, especially with the likes of Wilkinson with Afterglow (released on RAM) getting in the charts, showing the strong development of Drum & bass at this moment! 

But for my top 5, I went with the tracks that when I heard straight away, I knew they where going to be strong, but also providing the addicting feel when listening to music. The tracks I have chosen where released on labels such as Division, Critical Music (My favourite label), Vision, Playaz and Spearhead Recordings. I have decided to create a Prezi powerpoint and annotate over the tracks I have chosen and to why I had chosen them. In the Prezi, there will be a video link provided to the audio of the track. I'm really looking forward for this in 2014 for Drum & Bass, showing what the genre is all about and I really can't wait to get around to doing my drum & bass magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment