Sunday, 5 January 2014

Adobe InDesign Introduction - Task 24

Adobe InDesign Introduction - Task 24

As part of our magazine development, we have been introduced to the program: Adobe InDesign. InDesign is primarily used for the structures of magazines, poster designs, flyers, newspapers, etc. The program makes it easier for the structure of the things said, but keep them at a high quality format, especially for printing, etc. It's a very technical program in the way it is displayed, but it's interface is very simple for the basics of structuring things, in this case my music video.

As opposed to Photoshop, I have minimal knowledge to Adobe InDesign, so I'll have to learn different things and experiment through this program, and get the things I wish to achieve using it. As part of our development within making these magazines, it is important that we experiment different with different programs as this will develop my own knowledge when creating a magazine. I have found an informative video around the basics of InDesign. With this video, it teaches the basic uses and features within the program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment