Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My Drum & Bass Track Production - Individual Post 5

My Drum & Bass Track Production (WIP) - Individual Post 5

For my music magazine, I'm going to create a track basing around it, and possibly for it. I'm a fairly novice producer, but I do it in my spare time, as my main passion is creating art, and designs, etc. But I do hope to get better at producing music in time to come, as I'd love to go some where with it. But this track I am making is a current work in progress, and I'll make various blog posts about it about the creation, and how it is sounding.

I am using the program Logic Pro (9.1.8) to create the production. I'm going for a liquid D&B styled track, using piano's and generally having a soulful sounding track. I haven't hardly produced a lot, so going for this style was easy for me to attempt, as I've made some attempts before . Still got lots to add for this production! But I really want to create a soulful track, with a lot of atmo', soul, etc. Can't wait to see how it all comes out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment