My Drum & Bass Track Production #2 - Individual Post 8
So here is my second video on the track I am working on for my music magazine freebie. I've not worked on it much since, but there is a few changes within the production so far and with it, I am happy with how it is sounding. Only got a little bit to do i'd say then it's done. But i'm having a whole lot of fun creating this production, as I do love to do it in my spare time when I get it.
If any one would like to provide feedback for me, then that would be amazing so I would know where to pick up from and where to learn and what to do. Hopefully in time to come as i've previously stated i'll be where I want to be soon, but just got to keep doing the little things to get by for what I need to do for making better music.
To hear the track on Soundcloud, please click this link.
If any one would like to provide feedback for me, then that would be amazing so I would know where to pick up from and where to learn and what to do. Hopefully in time to come as i've previously stated i'll be where I want to be soon, but just got to keep doing the little things to get by for what I need to do for making better music.
To hear the track on Soundcloud, please click this link.
No comments:
Post a Comment