Mock Up Pictures W/ Nokia E72 (Contents & DPS) - Task 26
Once again, as part of my magazine research, I have took these pictures for the contents and double page spread of the magazine, for the mock up and idea of how I want both to be in terms of the images used. With this, I can draw the positives and negatives for looking at the pictures within a contents page and double page spread with the music magazine genre I have chosen.
With these mock up picture, I wanted to investigate and use a different type of technology for taking pictures. With this, I used my phone's camera which is the 'Nokia E72' which has a 5MPix camera. As much as this provides a good shot for the picture, I know that the Nikon Camera has much better quality for taking pictures and that is it's function. But I wanted to investigate and compare to see what is good and what is bad, and how it can affect my research and develop my magazine overall.
To view the image below, click the image to make it bigger. The picture provides what I think are the pro's and con's of the picture taken, and the analysis is also provided for the image overall.

No comments:
Post a Comment