Monday, 10 February 2014

InDesign Magazine Mock Ups - Task 28

InDesign Magazine Mock Ups - Task 28

Since being introduced to InDesign, i wanted to get to grips in how I wanted to structure my magazine as a whole. Using the documents and the layouts which had been set up within InDesign in the previous blog post, I wanted to get an idea of where the contents of each page would go, and how it would be set out. I wanted to have the similarities drawn from the research I have made with the magazines I have used, so it flows well with the genre I have chosen and doesn't go off on a tangent.

Within this picture I have created, there are 3 layouts, with 4 pages being the front cover, the contents and the double page spread (covers 2 pages). I wanted to show simply where each part of the pages will go, and how the features will be covered with the pages. It gives me a rough idea of where I will put them, and gives me a better understanding without rushing straight into the design, as obviously we need an idea to feed off. Although these are the mock ups, it doesn't guarantee the features I have placed in the final designs will be there, but still a guide for me to look upon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment