Here is my first front cover mock up. I have named my magazine 'DRUM FUNK MAGAZINE'. With the research which went into my magazine , I really wanted to show that into my first mock up for the front cover. With myself doing the drum & bass genre, I really wanted to show that with this front cover so far. As this was a quick front cover, it has left patches for me to improve and work on, which I'll be looking forward to encounter and make better throughout my magazine design development.
Here is a video I made regarding the analysis and the creation of what went into this mock up. I decided to create yet another video because once again, I think this is the best way to get my ideas and thought processes out better. Once again, it did not take very long to structure this magazine front cover, so there will be spots to improve. Hope you enjoy! (For the image on the right, click to zoom in)
Here is a video I made regarding the analysis and the creation of what went into this mock up. I decided to create yet another video because once again, I think this is the best way to get my ideas and thought processes out better. Once again, it did not take very long to structure this magazine front cover, so there will be spots to improve. Hope you enjoy! (For the image on the right, click to zoom in)

No comments:
Post a Comment