Questionnaire Results - Task 30
This blog entry is about the questionnaires I was asked to create from our media teachers about music magazines. This blog will be going over the results collected over the period of time the questionnaire had been put out for. With the questionnaire results, it gives me a great idea of what people want within a magazine or what they think is good or bad about a magazine in general, and by looking at the results I can implement them within my magazine, and have much more knowledge from people's perspective. Here are the results collated over the time the questionnaire has been up. I have also created a video displaying the results, and go over with what this research has taught me.
This blog entry is about the questionnaires I was asked to create from our media teachers about music magazines. This blog will be going over the results collected over the period of time the questionnaire had been put out for. With the questionnaire results, it gives me a great idea of what people want within a magazine or what they think is good or bad about a magazine in general, and by looking at the results I can implement them within my magazine, and have much more knowledge from people's perspective. Here are the results collated over the time the questionnaire has been up. I have also created a video displaying the results, and go over with what this research has taught me.

No comments:
Post a Comment