Music Magazine Analysis (Contents) First Mock Up - Individual Post 13
In this blog post, I am going over the analysis of my magazine contents page. In this, I justify what i've done and identify where I should improve for the next draft or even the final piece of my contents page. I wanted to do this as a way to improve and look at my own work and evaluate it and give my self self criticism so I know where I should improve when I come round to edit and finish my contents page. I will be doing this the same as my double page spread in the exactly asme way I am analysing and looking at key factors in my contents page here.
Here is the video of me going over the contents page. I just go over what i've done and why i've done it. If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!
Here is the video of me going over the contents page. I just go over what i've done and why i've done it. If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment