Saturday, 22 February 2014

Mock Up Pictures #2 W/ IPhone (Front Cover) - Task 31

Mock Up Pictures #2 W/ IPhone (Front Cover) - Task 31

By still developing my magazine, I need to keep creating new things which will bring out a better out come. In this case, I have taken new photo's for my magazine front cover. Taking feedback from my media teacher, I wanted to look into what would for the magazine front cover. I am liking how by working in this process, I will come out with a better overall design, by identifying the flaws within my designs then going back to my research and works and making them better. By doing this, I will end up creating the best thing I possibly can, especially for my magazine front cover.

To view the image below, click the image to make it bigger. The picture provides what I think are the pro's and con's of the picture taken, and the analysis is also provided for the image overall. 






No comments:

Post a Comment