Mock Up Pictures #3 W/ IPhone (Front Cover or Contents) - Task 32
From looking at the pictures I previously taken for the front cover, I wanted to take some others which maybe used for the front cover or contents, depending how they come out as a result. Looking at these shot's for the front cover (and possibly for the contents, really depends if I use for the double page spread too) I think these are the shots which I will be using for my front cover. They are exactly what I want and I think link into my magazine genre easily. The shots practically tick the boxes of what I want, and they will go into the development of my magazine.
To view the image below, click the image to make it bigger. The picture provides what I think are the pro's and con's of the pictures taken, and the analysis is also provided for the image overall.

No comments:
Post a Comment