Music Magazine (Contents) First Mock Up - Task 35
Whilst working on my front cover, I went on to creating a mock up idea for my contents page based on the mock up I put up on Indesign. I was inspired by the MixMag magazine contents page so I wanted to do something similar, especially with it being so simple and clear cut.
I kept to the same colour scheme like the front cover, to keep the flow although this won't be apparent as much when it comes to the Double Page Spread. To keep with the flow I used the frequency gage like bars which where used for the anchorage text as content boxes for the pages numbers and information. I added an image of different plug-ins (screen shotted from my computer, since the plug=ins are my own) for the 'reviews' part of the contents. This will be here for now so I can do a better picture for it for my contents. It's just to make space so this will be where the main image for the contents will go. And I added an information part at the bottom of the contents which links to the pug on the front page.
Overall, so far I am happy with how this has come out, and I will be making a few adjustments as soon as possible. Please provide any feedback you have as this can help me majorly! Click to zoom in to see full scale.

No comments:
Post a Comment