Music Magazine (Front Cover) Second Mock Up W/ Progression - Task 34

Basing of the feedback given from my teacher, I wanted to use the pictures I took previously and test them out on my magazine front cover. I wanted to keep the same style and design, but simply change the main image to make it more suited in the genre. AS you can see, the model is now wearing a t-shirt which links to the genre or is the style of the genre, where as on the old one it had a school uniform. I also added a vignette to the new image to keep it dark and much more urbanised, and also kept the original textures in the same place previously on the first mock up. I also added a border to 'PORTSIDE ON POINT' so it stands away from the background, like the anchorage text.
To view and compare the differences of the first and second mock up, look at the presentation provided at the bottom. After this draft I will bring myself to the final design basing off all the research which i've implemented within my designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment