What Makes A Good: Double Page Spread? Individual Post 12
Finally, from looking at my research especially from analysing what makes a good front cover, and contents, I went to look at what makes a good double page spread. From the previous blog post, I wanted to look at MixMag again so I can stay on topic, but I felt like by looking at Kerrang!'s contents, and ATM magazines front cover in contrary to this I want to draw out the similarities and things which make a good double page spread. Here are some of the points which I think make a good double page spread for a magazine, and i will be sure to include them if not be inspired to use the features within my own double page spread, and the other pages relating them to my research. To view the image, be sure to click on it to view it in full screen, or to view the video of the analysis below.

No comments:
Post a Comment