Saturday, 1 March 2014

Mock Up Pictures #5 W/ IPhone (Contents) - Task 36

Mock Up Pictures #5 W/ IPhone (Contents) - Task 36

Previously doing the shots on the DPS, front cover and a bit of contents, I went back to the drawing board and decided to take fresh pictures for the contents. Since I can't use the model used for my front cover, who will be used in the DPS, I used someone else to be the main picture in my contents page. I want to try out new angles, and perspectives to get that 'producer' look within these shots. I feel the shots came out well and they will be used for the progression and part of my contents page. 

To view the image below, click the image to make it bigger. The picture provides what I think are the pro's and con's of the pictures taken, and the analysis is also provided for the image overall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment