Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Actors / Models Used Throughout Progress - Individual Post 18

Actors / Models Used Throughout Progress - Individual Post 18

During my progress throughout my magazine, i've done many things which have impacted my progress. Down from location, the prop's, and especially the models used in my designs for the 3 pages. The models have been really important through out the progression of my whole ideas for the magazine pages themselves, so I needed to use the right models in mind that would effect the magazine greatly for me and the whole concepts i've set out to do. So do get the people involved in the magazine I need to ask people from my school to help me out, preferably my class because it was much easier for me to hand it all, and especially since the people who are featured are in media so we are all doing the same thing so we all are on the same page. 


People who where used are:

• Kasey Porter - Front Page / Double Page Spread (Producer 'Portside')
• Matt Dutton - Contents Page (Producer 'Matte') 

For them to be models, I needed their consent for them to appear on any of the pages, so we discussed and talked about who did what and when. Without these models, it wouldn't be possible for me to create the pages in the magazine and they would be left blank. I'd like to thank them through this and I have thanked them personally for their contribution toward my magazine creation.





K. Porter as Portside                                                                                                                               M. Dutton as Matte

No comments:

Post a Comment