InDesign Magazine Mock Up (DPS Revamp) - Individual Post 19
Since I changed my overall design for my Double Page Spread from the original idea / mock up I originally made up and in the previous blog posts I made, I said I would do revamp of the mock up to link into the new Double Page Spread design so it flows a lot more and it links more into the magazine. As stated, I wanted to flow with the MixMag magazine style, as it is a lot more simple and easy to structure, and once again much easier to manage.
From doing this, it's made me realise how my ideas will change and shift along the way in this journey of creating a music magazine. Not all my ideas will final even if the first ones are thought of first. It's good to develop and try out to see what works and what doesn't. So in my case, I found out that by not over complicating the double page spread is a lot better as it is easy for me to create and manage. Can't wait to see how it all comes out.

No comments:
Post a Comment