Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Music Magazine (Contents) Second Draft - Task 37

Music Magazine (Contents) Second Draft - Task 37

Here is my second version of my contents page. I changed a number of things I said I would in the video I made in the previous blog post about my contents page. I feel this looks a whole lot better compared to the previous first mock up. I feel it looks a lot simple but in a great aspect, as it looks more simplistic and easy on the eye.

Once again, I didn't want to give my self too much of a task drastically changing the contents page. I wanted to keep true to my idea and pull it off the best I could and hopefully provide a better outcome. I still want to keep to the theme of my front cover, but in the way it is in a more simple and in a contents page form of course. 

I will be creating a video on why I've made these changes and specifically what i've added and how i've done it. I think it's better once again to go over my workflow and give reason to why i've done it. 

So far, i am happy with the development of this contents page and i'm happy enough with it for it either not to be edited much any more, as it is drawing close to my idea and I want to execute it to the best I can. Feedback is always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment