Music Magazine Analysis (Double Page Spread) First Draft - Individual Post 16
In this blog post, I am going over the analysis of my magazine double page spread. In this like the last ones, I justify what i've done and identify where I should improve for the next draft or even the final piece of my double page spread, and also explain the feedback i've got from my friends. I wanted to do this as a way to improve and look at my own work and evaluate it and give my self self criticism so I know where I should improve when I come round to edit and finish my double page spread.
Here is the video of me going over the contents page. I just go over what i've done and why i've done it. If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment