Saturday, 15 March 2014

Music Magazine Analysis (Double Page Spread) Second Draft - Individual Post 20

Music Magazine Analysis (Double Page Spread) Second Draft - Individual Post 20

This is the video going over what i've done for the redraft for my second double page spread. Once again like the previous analysis videos, I just go over the slight modifications and the things i've done in this second draft and why i've made this modifications. I think it is a step closer toward my final concepts. Once again, like my first draft, this is great for improvements so I can identify on what I should work on to come out with a much better double page spread and overall design. I really can't wait to see how it all comes out as I'm at the closing stages of the final designs for my magazine pages.  If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment