Music Magazine (Front Page) Final Draft - Task 40
Here is my final magazine front page. After going over the feedback I did, I made changes over the final concept and I am happy with how it's turned out. I have changed the colour scheme to flow with the double page spread as I said I would may change because it wouldn't make sense if I kept one page with red and the others with yellow. I think by using yellow also gives it more of an aggressive feel, in which I wanted to show off within my front page also. Red is more of a destructive and powerful colour and it also works with the colour used on the models t-shirt with the 'RUN DNB' design.
I also adjusted the lighting on the main image, as in the previous one the eyes where slightly dark, and you couldn't really see the eyes. I adjusted the slight vignette around the whole design as I didn't want to make the vignette too dark within the design, I wanted to keep it subtle.
I am really happy with the final outcome and it exceeded my expectation within it also. I will create a video after uploading the final contents page about how this journey has made me realise different things and what i've learned. I will also do an evaluation. I hope you like this final design!

No comments:
Post a Comment