Sunday, 2 March 2014

My Drum & Bass Track Production #3 (Final Prod.) - Individual Post 14

My Drum & Bass Track Production #3 (Final Prod.) - Individual Post 14

So here is the final production for my 'Star Gaze' track. This will be apart of the magazine in relation to the pug / freebie which comes along with the magazine. I finished this a couple of days ago, and tweaked a few things and finally draw it to a close after working on it for a bit of time. I'm happy with the final, but also skeptical on it at the same time, but I'm happy that it is done for me to (kind of) include in my magazine so it provides a lot more interaction with the magazine itself. 

If any one would like to provide feedback for me, then that would be amazing so I would know where to pick up from and where to learn and what to do. Hopefully in time to come as i've previously stated i'll be where I want to be soon, but just got to keep doing the little things to get by for what I need to do for making better music.

To hear the track on Soundcloud, please click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment