Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Music Magazine (Double Page Spread) First Mock Up - Task 38

Music Magazine (Double Page Spread) First Mock Up - Task 38

Here is my first mock up of my Double page Spread. it's slightly different to what I wanted it to be, because I noticed that a lot of MixMag magazines do this kind of double page spread. I will make a change in the mock up design, so it flows through much better and show's a stronger correlation between my ideas and processes.

But once again, I wanted to create something simple and easy on the eye, and something for the viewer to engage in whilst reading. I really want to draw the similar style of MixMag, as I felt like it was simple to execute and came out much easier to handle, which is why I changed my idea overall whilst creating this double page spread. I feel like the whole structure of it is very nice and i'm happy with how it has come out. The only thing which I feel like I could add is one or two more pictures which I do have, as it looks fairly simple with just once picture on it's own, so I will add another picture into the second or final draft. 

I am happy with this progression of the Double Page Spread along with the contents page and also the front page. I can't wait to see how all of it comes off in the end and all the hard work pays off! If any one has any critique then please comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment