Music Magazine Analysis (Contents) Second Draft - Individual Post 15
This is the video going over what i've done for the redraft for my second contents page. I just go over the slight modifications and the things i've done in this second draft and why i've made this modifications. I think it is a step closer toward my final concepts. Once again, like my first draft, this is great for improvements so I can identify on what I should work on to come out with a much better contents page and overall design. This will be the final preparation to my final contents page design which will displayed in a PDF file along with the front and double page spread. If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!
This is the video going over what i've done for the redraft for my second contents page. I just go over the slight modifications and the things i've done in this second draft and why i've made this modifications. I think it is a step closer toward my final concepts. Once again, like my first draft, this is great for improvements so I can identify on what I should work on to come out with a much better contents page and overall design. This will be the final preparation to my final contents page design which will displayed in a PDF file along with the front and double page spread. If there is any feedback you'd like to provide, then by all means comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment