Saturday, 15 March 2014

Music Magazine (Double Page Spread) Second Draft - Task 39

Music Magazine (Double Page Spread) Second Draft - Task 39

Here is my second design of my double page spread. I feel I have made changes in this which has led me to a step into the right direction for my overall design in my double page spread, but also the colour scheme within the pages i've used. Simply because of be using red in this double page, and it may dictate what colour I use in the final of them all. 

Once again, I will be creating a video on why I've made these changes and specifically what i've added and how i've done it. I think it's better once again to go over my workflow and give reason to why i've done it. So far, i am happy with the development of this double page spread. It is drawing close to my idea and I want to execute it to the best I can. Feedback is always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment